Register your ‘Days Off’ / availability to work for FREE in order for Find a Radiographer/ Find a Sonographer to contact you in case a practice needs your services urgently or randomly on either the: same day/ next day or on any random day ahead.
Who can register ‘Days Off’ / availability to work?
- Nuclear Medicine Technologists
- Radiation Therapists
You must be currently residing in Australia & meet the Australian standards & qualifications to practice in Australia.
Why should I Register my ‘Days Off’?
- Name your rate of pay – since it is your ‘Day Off’ you may name your hourly rate of pay. There are no fees & no cut taken from your rate of pay by Find a Radiographer/ Find a Sonographer (Most practices are happy to pay an hourly rate which you have named especially if the position is very urgent or there is no one else available to cover)
- You will be highly valued – especially to those desperate practices who really need your services at short notice, when their usual staff has called in sick.
- Not obliged to work if you happen to be busy – Even if you have registered as having a certain day off, you are not obliged to work if you happen to have already made plans for a day, which you receive an alert for. Simply decline the offer when you receive a sms alert.
- Great look on your CV / resume – being able to mention the fact that you are registered with Find a Radiographer/ Find a Sonographer for any urgent or random positions really shows employers your commitment to work /work flexibility especially at short notice, which is certainly admired by employers.
How to Register your “Days Off” ?
- Submit the registration form on this page.
- Your name/contact details will remain confidential and will not be visible on this site to others.
- Your name/contact details will be used to sms you, when any urgent or random position arises & later given to the relevant practice/company if you are happy to cover the urgent or random request.
- IMPORTANT: You must follow your submitted registration form with an email containing your:
- Graduation Certificate
- Proof of current registration with APHRA /ASAR.
IMPORTANT EMAIL instructions:
- Subject your email as: [“Your name” : Registration attachments]
- Attach your: CV, Graduation Certificate (photo) & proof of current registration with APHRA /ASAR (photo) all in the same one blank email.
- Please ensure it is a blank email with just the above attachments (no need to type anything in the actual email as necessary information has already been provided within the registration form/ the email subject containing your name is sufficient)
- Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org (sonographers included)
- Please ensure this email is sent immediately after the online registration form is submitted.
- Please note a submitted online registration form will NOT be processed without an email containing all of the above outlined documentation.
5. On receiving both your registration form & email – Find a Radiographer will then give you a welcome call.
Already employed FULL TIME with no ‘Days Off’ ?
Already employed full time Radiographers & Sonographers are encouraged to keep in touch with Find a Radiographer whenever they may have periods or days off eg: when the practice needs to close for some reason / or if you are compelled to take compulsory leave. You may still contact Find a Radiographer & a note of your availability (even if limited or random) will be noted.